Brahmi Or Bacopa is a perennial creeping herb native to the wetlands of southern and Eastern India, Australia, Europe, Africa, Asia, and North and South America. Bacopa is a medicinal herb used in Ayurveda, where it is also known as “Brahmi”, after Bramha, the creator God of the Hindu pantheon.ln sanskrit nir means water which makes its name also as “NIR BRAHMI” Bacopa monnieri was initially described around the 6th centuryA.D. in texts such as the Charaka Samhita,Atharva-Veda, and Susrut Samhita as a medhya rasayana (Brain Rejuvenator)—class herb taken to sharpen intellect and attenuate mental deficits.The herb was allegedly used by ancient Vedic scholars to memorize lengthy sacred hymns and scriptures.
Weed Free Cultivation on Farm
Importance of Bacopa :-
• It contains powerful antioxidants.
• May reduce inflammation.
• May boost brain function.
• May help reduce attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder.
• May prevent anxiety and stress
• May help lower blood pressure level, by increasing urine output.
Make an enquiry to get a quote for Bacopa.