Chlorophytum borivilianum is commonly known as Safed (white) Musli in India. Mainly its tuberous roots are used in Ayurvedic medicines. Roots are used for the preparation of a nutritive tonic. Safed Musli has been named in the Atharva Veda as one of the divine herbs, offering cure for many ailments and health related problems. The origin of Safed Musli, a wild herb, can be traced back to the Aravallis, the oldest mountain ranges of the continent, from where it spread to the nearby areas, presently known as the states of Gujarat, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh. It is a herb with sub-erect lanceolate leaves. Nowadays, there is a vast demand all over the world. Its botanical name is Chlorophytum borivilianum.
BENEFITS OF SAFED MUSLI:
• General tonic for Diabetic weakness.
• Helps to control Joint pain in arthritis by providing strength.
• Supports women’s health in Natal and Post-Natal condition.
• Aids healthy Lactation in feeding mothers and lactating cows
• Useful in controlling Nutrient levels in Loose motions conditions like Diarrhea, Dysentery
• Useful as Urinary Bladder tonic & improves Urine outflow
• Helps in controlling white discharge in Women before or after the menstrual period.
• Increasingly used in Ayurvedic and Pharmaceutical Industries.
• Increase in Demand in Domestic & Export market.
NUTRITIONAL FACTS ABOUT SAFED MUSLI AS PER SCIENTIFIC STUDY
Safed Musli is rich in:-
• Natural Sterols
Make an enquiry to get a quote for Safed Musli