Since we don’t have any vaccine or medication for Covid-19, Strong immunity is the only weapon we have to fight against this sorrowful disease. Though everything seems to be getting back to normal, things might not be as we see. People now even have higher chances of getting Covid-19 as they go out of their houses. Maintaining social distance and wearing a mask does help, but having strong immunity can help you even further. Let’s have a look at which Herbal Powders can help build strong immunity.
Herbal Powders have been used for ages and are proven remedies derived from the “Ayur Vedas”. They are special formulations and can be single herbs in powdered form, or as a combination of different herbal powders. The effectiveness of the formulation depends upon the combination of the powders and precision in the combination ratio. Let’s have a look at which Herbal Powders can help build strong immunity.
1. Moringa Leaves Powder:- Moringa herb can help improve multiple health complications. It is the go-to herb to strengthen Immunity. Moringa leaves good contents of both vitamins as well as minerals. It can have up to 7 times more vitamin C than oranges and 15 times more potassium than bananas. It is also a good source of Iron, Protein, Calcium, and amino acids, which helps the body heal and build muscle. It can be taken in either powder form or in Tablets/Capsules.
2. Neem Leaves Powder:- Neem has been respected and has been extensively used as an immunity booster for a very long time. Due to its anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-viral properties, it effectively protects the body from dangerous Pathogens. It also helps in keeping the blood clean. Neem leaves purify the blood by eliminating harmful toxins, which in turn strengthens Immunity.
3. Turmeric:- Turmeric is one of the most effective ayurvedic herb enriched with bioactive compounds & medicinal properties. It is used both as a spice as well as an ayurvedic herb. Curcumin which is the most active compound in turmeric has strong anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. It helps strengthen the immune system to keep away germs and harmful bacteria.
4. Ashwagandha Powder:- Ashwagandha is one of the most ancient medicinal herb known to us. Ashwagandha belongs to the category of adaptogen, which can help decrease stress levels. Apart from this, it can also help boost brain function, decrease blood sugar & Cortisol levels.
5. Tulsi Leaves Powder:- Tulsi or Holy Basil is one of the most widely used herbs in Ayurvedic medicine, due to which it is also called the queen of all herbs. Tulsi inherits various properties like antiseptic, antioxidant, antibacterial, antifungal, antipyretic, etc. It is so beneficial for health that it alone can become the primary line of defense against various diseases.