Make an Enquiry!!
1. The powdered nut is very specific for mouth cancer and hence is avaluable infredient in tooth powder. Its also good for fixing looseteeth.
1. The Fruit wall is rich wall is rich in black, oily, bitter and highly vesicant juice which produces blisters on the skin and which is used traditionally for marking cloths. Before administering, the fruits are to be putigirf.
2. The powdered nut is very specific for mouth cancer and hence is a valuable ingredient in thooth powder. Its also good for fixing loose teeth. Through the acrid juice can cause painful blisters, in combination with butter, milk and emolient oils. its safe for internal administration. It is not advised to take in summer and in cases of biliary disorders, preganancy, diarrhoea, ulcers etc.
3. Tincture of Sanacardium is used in Homeopathy.
4. Ripe fruits for internal use are first boiled with cow dung, washed and mixed wiht b utter before use.