Azadirachta Indica Leaves
Make an Enquiry!!
Indian Lilac, which is commonly known as neem, has been an integral part of Ayurveda for the benefits associated with it. It is an herb that is commonly available throughout the year and has benefits that only a few natural products can provide. Neem is considered as a wonder herb and is important for its variety of medicinal uses. Neem has antibacterial, anti-parasitic, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, and analgesic properties that not only benefit your health but also can help you get rid of common beauty problems.
1. May help in cleansing and purifying the blood.
2. Useful in various Allergies.
3. Useful in Skin Diseases.
4. Reduces Blood Sugar Levels.
5. For Dental Hygenine, Blood Purifier, Skin Disorders, Insecticides.
6. It is a best antiseptic and anthelmintic drug. Tincture of A. indica is widely used in homeopathy. It may be useful in naturopathy. it is very good drug for skin and blood disorders. Twigs are used as tooth brushes. One should not consume long time because it causes impotency and decrease sex desire.