Make an Enquiry!!
Plant Part Used: Root.
Four different tyhpes of Haridra are found:
1. Haridra (Curcuma longa- Turmeric),
2. Van Haridra (C. aromatica - Wild turmerci).
3. Amra Haridra (C. amada - Mango zinger).
4. Daru Haridra (Berberis aristatat- false turmeric). It also used in Homeopathy. Quality wise different types of turmeric are : Selam, Nijamabadi, Rajapuri ... etc . Among these selam is one of the best variety. Fresh rhizome is eaten as salad. Dried rhizaome powder is used in cooking as condiment. Turmeric powder is also used in various cosmetic items. Dried rhizome powder of turmeric is applied on wounds, cuts, swellings etc.
1. Helpful to remove blood toxins & infections of Skin.
2. Useful in respiratory tract infections.
3. Externally helps to heal the wounds.
4. For Allergy and Infection.
5. Helpful to remove blood toxins & infections of Skin.
6. Useful in respiratory tract infections.
7. Externally helps to heal the wounds.